Injury and Accident Compensation Services
Unlucky Accident Claims has a large professional team of Lawyers located throughout Queensland. We specialise in accident compensation and will review your case for free. Once reviewed, we will be able to let you know whether we can handle your accident claim on a No Win No Fee basis which means there will no financial risk to you.
For a free consultation call, Unlucky Accident Claims free on 1800 865 825 or let us know when to call you.
What type of accidents can we help you with?
- Disaster Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Misdiagnosis of Cancer
- Motor vehicle Accident
- Cycling Accidents
- Public Liability
- Accidents on Holiday
- Faulty and Defective Product Claims
What type of injuries can we help you with?
- Amputation Claims
- Back Injury Compensation
- Broken Bones Compensation
- Burn Injury Claims
- Eye Injury Compensation
- Head or Brain Injury
- Hearing Loss
- Loss of Senses
Did you suffer injuries outside of Queensland?
Due to our operating procedures and restrictions in Queensland, we are prohibited from showing you certain information regarding our services. However our partners, Millner and Knight may still be able to assist.
If you need help with a matter out of State, please click on the relevant link to read the most accurate content.
- Motor accidents in SA, VIC, NSW, QLD, and WA
- Cases of clinical negligence
- Workplace accidents
- Public liability
- Serious injury and TPD claims
- No win no fee lawyers
If your matter isn’t mentioned they might still be able to help.
How To start your claim
The best way to start your claim is to give us a call however, you can also start your accident compensation claim online, just enter your details into our secure online claim form.
Some of the information we will need includes:
- Your name and contact details for communication purposes
- When the accident happened or when you first noticed there was something wrong
- Where the accident took place
- Did you visit your GP or go to the hospital
- Is there a Police report
- Details about the person or company you think are responsible for your accident
- Do you have any evidence or witnesses you believe could support your claim.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all this information to hand when you call us because we will help you obtain it if need be.
Once we Have These Details we will:
- Find out whether or not you are eligible for compensation
- Arrange for independent medical reports to support your claim
- Evaluate if you need further medical treatment or rehabilitation
- Let you know how long your claim will take and how much your compensation claim could be worth
- Keep you informed through every step of the process
- Answer your phone calls promptly.
- Match you with the right Lawyer for your case so you get every bit of compensation you deserve.
What Happens Next?
- Your lawyer will notify the other party with the details of your claim which will either be accepted or rejected. If your claim is rejected, your lawyer will continue to work to prove your claim.
- Negotiations with the third will begin until an offer is made. If an offer is made, you will need to decide if the offer is sufficient or not. If you are unsure you can always ask your lawyer.
- Your case should be settled without going to court, however, if your claim cannot be settled out of court, your lawyer will guide you through the litigation process.
- The last part of the process is where you either accept an offer from the other party or it’s awarded by a Judge.
Our Lawyers will complete most of the paperwork on your behalf, but we may ask you from time to time to check and sign any relevant paperwork.
Still got questions? Call us free on 1800 865 825 or contact us online and we’ll call you back.